Download presentation in PDF
The purpose of modernization of PRV-16 radio altimeter is to improve its tactical, technical and performance characteristics due to the use of modern element base, as well as digital methods for processing of radar data.
- radio receiving channel;
- antenna rotation control system.
Additionally installed and implemented:
- operator's work station;
- receiving equipment cabinet;
- automation cabinet with elements of power commutation;
- VPL-30 – with a modern frequency converter (voltage) of threephase
current supply of 380 V and frequency of 50 Hz into threephase
current supply of 220 V and frequency of 400 Hz;
- GPS/Glonass reciever;
- Kung tilt sensor;
- electronic compass;
- air conditioner;
- information exchange through analog or digital channels with
complex automation means (CAM);
- possibility of operation control of the radio altimeter and control
over its operability from remote operator work station.
Back to the catalog